Awards and Competitions
The RCoA are running a number of competitions throughout the 25th Anniversary Year.
- their willingness and ability to share skills, knowledge and expertise
- their enthusiasm and positive attitude
- ability to promote lifelong learning in trainees and others
- providing constructive feedback and guidance
- motivating all around them by setting a good example
- listening to and valuing the opinions of trainees
- having the respect of colleagues and others throughout the organisation
The full list of Trainer Award winners can be found by clicking here.
Photographic Competition - In collaboration with the Royal Photographic Society we will be launching a photographic competition capturing anaesthesia, critical care and pain medicine in 2017. Details coming soon.