Professor William Harrop-Griffiths
MA MB BS FRCA FCAI (Hon)
Term of office on Council
Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, London
Professor William Harrop-Griffiths qualified from Oxford and St Thomas’ Hospital, London in 1981 after training in both London and Seattle, USA. He was appointed as a Consultant Anaesthetist at St Mary’s Hospital in 1991. His areas of interest within the specialty include regional anaesthesia.
Register of Interests
- Member of the Association of Anaesthetists
- Member of the British Medical Association
- Member of Regional Anaesthesia UK
- Member of the European Society of Regional Anaesthesia
- Member of the Obstetric Anaesthetists Association
- Employee of Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, London
- Professor of Practice (Anaesthesia), Imperial College, London
- Conducts independent private medical practice in London
- Member of a Limited Liability Partnership that provides private obstetric anaesthetic services at the Lindo Wing, St Mary’s Hospital, London
- His wife is a General Practitioner in Hammersmith and Fulham, Training Programme Director for GP Specialist Training (Riverside), Associate Dean (GP), HENWL and LMC member, Hammersmith and Fulham.