Dr David Bogod
Term of office on Council
Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
Dr David Bogod is a consultant at Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust with a special interest in obstetrics. Previous posts include President of the Obstetric Anaesthetists' Association, Editor-in-Chief of Anaesthesia, and Vice-President of the Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland. With a higher qualification in law, has become an active medicolegal practitioner, and speaks internationally on topics related to risk management, negligence, manslaughter, consent and standard-setting, within and without the field of obstetrics.
Register of Interests
- Member of the British Medical Association
- Association of Anaesthetists
- Obstetric Anaesthetists' Association
- Society for Ethics and Law in Medicine
- Employee, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
- paid to provide expert reports relating to medical negligence claims, Coronial Inquests, and criminal cases.