Our postponed Anaesthesia 2020 flagship conference returns in May 2021 for three days of what promises, to be a bigger, must-attend event for the specialty. Now in its third year Anaesthesia 2021 will take place outside of London for the first time for what promises to be another outstanding event.
With a packed programme, covering a diverse range of subjects, this conference is suitable for anaesthetists from all backgrounds and at all stages of their careers. Anaesthesia 2021 will offer the chance to learn from experts and network with your peers.
What you can expect:
- Stay informed with lectures on best practice and future developments
- Get up-to-date via quick-fire specialist updates for generalists
- Tailor your day with breakout sessions
- Have your say using our interactive Q&A platform
- Industry exhibition
- Fulfil your professional CPD requirements (15 points awarded)
Sponsors and exhibitors at our events purely support the commercial aspects of the event and join us for the benefit of our members, fellows and delegates. Our sponsors do not have input into the design of the programme or the content of any presentations, slides, workshops or talks.
If you are interested in sponsoring our event, please contact our sponsorship and exhibition partner Century One:
Thomas Mayo, firstname.lastname@example.org , 020 3603 7943.