Anaesthesia Research 2022
Join us in York in November, as we bring together many organising groups to highlight anaesthetic research from the past year
Save the date for the Anaesthesia Research conference, taking place in York in November, where we will join together with the following groups to highlight anaesthetic research from the past year.
- National Institute for Academic Anaesthesia (NIAA)
- Anaesthetic Research Society (ARS)
- Health Services Research Centre (HSRC)
- UK Perioperative Medicine Clinical Network Trials (POMCTN)
- Association of Anaesthetists
Delegate feedback from the 2021 conference:
"A collection of some of the best research in anaesthesia"
"It was great to hear about some upcoming studies that we might get involved in"
"Good to have a conference and meet other members of the anaesthesia research community"