If you are planning to sit the Final FRCA Written examination in September 2022, then this online revision course will give you access to material previously only available on our face-to-face revision courses.
Lectures from specialist consultants will provide you with a better understanding of the Final FRCA curriculum, in particular key areas known for their difficulty, and will support your exam preparation.
The online portal will include:
- Access to video recordings of lectures from the January 2020 Final FRCA revision course
- New video content specifically recorded for this online course by our regular course lecturers
- Links to download the corresponding slide sets for each lecture, plus further reading recommendations
- Interactive MTF and SBA MCQ practice papers
- Example CRQ papers
- Access to an online network forum enabling you to connect and engage with fellow attendees
- Flexible access to all content from 4 July 2022 through to the September 2022 Final FRCA Written examination.
Plus, there is the option of purchasing the Guide to the FRCA examination: The Final (Fourth Edition, January 2020) at a reduced cost at the time of booking.
|Anaesthesia for maxillofacial surgery||Dr Tamsin Rope, London|
|Anaesthesia for OMF and head and neck surgery||Dr Tamsin Rope, London|
|Management of chronic pain||Dr Catherine Stack, London|
|Acute pain||Dr Mark Abrahams, Cambridge|
|Regional anaesthesia||Dr Simeon West, London|
|Anaesthesia in patients with neurological diseases||Dr Eleanor Carter, London|
|CO monitoring and depth of anaesthesia monitoring||Dr Ian Bailes, London|
|Anaesthesia and the elderly||Dr Richard Griffiths, Peterborough|
|Anaemia and patient blood management||Dr Nick Freeman, Leeds|
|Anaesthesia for vascular surgery||Dr Richard Telford, Exeter|
|Anaesthesia for cardiac surgery||Dr Andy Curry, Southampton|
|Anaesthetic management of valvular heart disease||Dr Kiran Salaunkey, Cambridge|
|Thoracic anaesthesia||Dr Alex Ng, Wolverhampton|
|Respiratory failure and ventilatory support||Dr Stuart McKechnie, Oxford|
|Brainstem testing and organ donation||Dr Paul Murphy, Leeds|
|Ophthalmic anaesthesia||Dr Manish Raval, London|
|Paediatric anaesthesia / analgesia||Dr James Gaynor, Norwich|
|Anaesthesia for operative obstetrics||Dr Chris Marsh, Bath|
|Pain relief in labour||Dr Chris Marsh, Bath|
|National Audit Projects||Prof Tim Cook, Bath|
This cost of the Final FRCA Written Revision Course is £65.00 (Members: Anaesthetists in Training/MTI Doctors) and £80.00 (Non-members).
There is also the option of purchasing the Guide to the FRCA examination: The Final (Fourth Edition, January 2020) at a reduced price when booking onto the course. Prices include packaging and posting:
- UK | £25 (RRP £30)
- Europe | £30 (RRP £35)
- Rest of World | £35 (RRP £40)