If you are planning to sit the Final FRCA Written examination in March 2021, then this online revision course will give you access to material previously only available on our face-to-face revision courses.
Lectures from specialist consultants will provide you with a better understanding of the Final FRCA curriculum, in particular key areas known for their difficulty, and will support your exam preparation.
The online portal will include:
- Access to video recordings of lectures from the January 2020 Final FRCA revision course
- New video content specifically recorded for this online course by our regular course lecturers
- Links to download the corresponding slide sets for each lecture, plus further reading recommendations
- Interactive MTF and SBA MCQ practice papers
- Example CRQ papers
- Access to an online network forum enabling you to connect and engage with fellow attendees
- Flexible access to all content from 14 December 2020 through to the March 2021 Final FRCA Written examination.
Plus, there is the option of purchasing the Guide to the FRCA examination: The Final (Fourth Edition, January 2020) at a reduced cost at the time of booking.
|Anaesthesia for maxillofacial surgery||Dr Tamsin Rope, London|
|Anaesthesia for OMF and head and neck surgery||Dr Tamsin Rope, London|
|Management of chronic pain||Dr Catherine Stack, London|
|Acute pain||Dr Mark Abrahams, Cambridge|
|Regional anaesthesia||Dr Simeon West, London|
|Anaesthesia in patients with neurological diseases||Dr Eleanor Carter, London|
|CO monitoring and depth of anaesthesia monitoring||Dr Ian Bailes, London|
|Anaesthesia and the elderly||Dr Richard Griffiths, Peterborough|
|Anaemia and patient blood management||Dr Nick Freeman, Leeds|
|Anaesthesia for vascular surgery||Dr Richard Telford, Exeter|
|Anaesthesia for cardiac surgery||Dr Andy Curry, Southampton|
|Anaesthetic management of valvular heart disease||Dr Kiran Salaunkey, Cambridge|
|Thoracic anaesthesia||Dr Alex Ng, Wolverhampton|
|Respiratory failure and ventilatory support||Dr Stuart McKechnie, Oxford|
|Brainstem testing and organ donation||Dr Paul Murphy, Leeds|
|Ophthalmic anaesthesia||Dr Manish Raval, London|
|Paediatric anaesthesia / analgesia||Dr James Gaynor, Norwich|
|Anaesthesia for operative obstetrics||Dr Chris Marsh, Bath|
|Pain relief in labour||Dr Chris Marsh, Bath|
This cost of the Final FRCA Written Revision Course is £50.00 (members) and £60.00 (non-members).
There is also the option of purchasing the Guide to the FRCA examination: The Final (Fourth Edition, January 2020) at a reduced price when booking onto the course. Prices include packaging and posting:
- UK | £20 (RRP £26)
- Europe | £25 (RRP £31)
- Rest of World | £30 (RRP £36)