Awards and Competitions
The RCoA are running a number of competitions throughout the 25th Anniversary Year.
The Essay Awards are now closed. We look forward to announcing the winners and runners-up in June.
Our Photography Competition in collaboration with the Royal Photographic Society will launch on 15 May 2017.
- their willingness and ability to share skills, knowledge and expertise
- their enthusiasm and positive attitude
- ability to promote lifelong learning in trainees and others
- providing constructive feedback and guidance
- motivating all around them by setting a good example
- listening to and valuing the opinions of trainees
- having the respect of colleagues and others throughout the organisation
The full list of Trainer Award winners can be found by clicking here.