Advertising and Deadlines
The Royal College of Anaesthetists’ Bulletin is published bi-monthly and distributed to over 17,000 anaesthetists worldwide, the vast majority being in the UK. Being so widely distributed, it is obviously seen by many other professionals who work alongside anaesthetists. Advertisements for courses and meetings from anaesthetic societies, or those organisations that are of interest to anaesthetists, are accepted at the discretion of the Editor or Editorial Board.
Completion of the form below is required when submitting an advert to be included. Please contact email@example.com for separate commercial advertising rates.
Please note the following:
- The size of the advert is to some extent dictated by content and the layout of all adverts will be in keeping with the Bulletin style and design.
- It is not possible to include loose inserts in any issue.
- Advertisements must fit with the aims and aspirations of the RCoA and be related to anaesthesia, critical care or pain medicine.
- The deadline for each issue and that issue’s approximate mailing date are listed below. Please ensure your advertisement is submitted by the deadline of your chosen issue. However, it should be noted that only a certain amount of advertising space is available in each issue and publication is not guaranteed. Advertising space will therefore be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- All adverts will be published in full colour and in portrait orientation only.
- Each advert is generally placed to the rear of the Bulletin amongst the other notices.
- If you wish to include different advert sizes in the same issue, please complete and submit a separate form for each size of advert to be published.
The current rates below are valid up to and including the July 2017 issue:
|Quarter Page||85 mm x 116 mm||£283.00 +VAT|
|Half Page||85 mm x 236 mm||£560.00 +VAT|
|Full Page||175 mm x 236 mm||£900.00 +VAT|
A discount of 20% will be applied if advertisements are placed in six consecutive issues.
The Royal College of Anaesthetists (to be referred to as The College)
The RCoA Trading Limited (to be referred to as The Company)
BOOKING CONDITIONS AND PAYMENT
- Advertising space will be held until the copy deadline and then released if no advert text or image files are submitted for publication.
- Invoices will be sent after final approval by the client of the advert layout and design.
- All invoices shall be settled within 30 days of the invoice date or the copy deadline date, whichever is earlier.
- No advertisements shall be deemed confirmed without the completion and return of the terms and conditions.
- VAT will be added at the current rate where applicable.
- For last minute bookings after the copy deadline, the College/the Company may agree on special arrangements at its discretion. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further guidance.
CANCELLATION, ALTERATION OR TERMINATION
- The College/the Company reserves the right to cancel any advertisement without notice, where no contract and agreement form accepting the terms and conditions of business exists, or where payments are not made within timeframes outlined above.
- All cancellations must be in writing and acknowledgement by the College/the Company must be received. Charges will be promptly paid by the client at the College’s/the Company’s first demand.
- For cancellations made in writing and received after the issue goes to print, there will be a cancellation charge of 100% on all agreed rates.
- Please submit your advert text in Word format via email to email@example.com after you have completed the form below. Unfortunately, we cannot accept adverts without completion of this form. Your advert will be formatted for you in keeping with the Bulletin style. Please do not include any logos, images or graphics within the Word file itself as these must be emailed as separate high-res files (at least 300dpi in resolution – jpg, eps, tif or psd file types only)
- If you are submitting a preformated advert, please ensure this is submitted via firstname.lastname@example.org after you have completed the form below. Unfortunately, we cannot accept adverts without completion of this form. Please ensure your advert is formatted to the correct size of advert you have selected with no bleed or registration marks (the file should be at least 300dpi in resolution – jpg, eps, tif or psd file types only).
Please complete one form for each advert placed.
I confirm that the above stated details are correct, I have read and accept the above terms and conditions and that I am authorised to make such an acceptance on behalf of the client:
- About the College
- About the College Overview
- RCoA Strategic Plan
- Annual Review and Financial Statements 2015-2016
- Membership and Subscriptions
- College Merchandise
- College Calendar
- Venue and Facilities Hire
- President and Council
- Structure, Organisation and Regulations
- Regional Advisers and College Tutors
- College Heritage
- Job Vacancies at the College
- Senior Fellows Club
- College Publications
- Contact the College
- Careers and Training
- Careers and Training Overview
- Shape of Training
- Considering a Career in Anaesthesia
- Recruitment into Anaesthesia
- Training and the Training Programme
- Trainee Representation
- The RCoA Guide for Novice Trainees
- Trainee e-Portfolio
- Excellence, Grants and College Medals
- Career and Personal Difficulties
- Less-Than-Fulltime Consultant Careers
- Career Breaks and Returning to Work
- CESR and Equivalence
- SAS and Specialty Doctors
- Global Partnerships
- Regional Advisers and College Tutors
- Working Time Regulations
- Workforce Planning
- Anaesthesia-related Professionals
- Careers and Training Publications
- Contact the Training Department
- Examinations Overview
- The FRCA Examination
- Primary FRCA MCQ
- Primary FRCA OSCE/SOE
- Final FRCA Written
- Final FRCA SOE
- Exam Results, Statistics & Allocations
- Physicians' Assistant (Anaesthesia) OSCE
- Exam Syllabus and Regulations
- Eligibility and Exemptions
- Dates, Fees and Applications
- Resources for Candidates
- Guidance for Unsuccessful Candidates
- The Candidate Newsletter
- Examiner and Examiner Applicants
- Observers and Visitors to Examinations
- Examinations Publications
- Contact the Exams Department
- Education, Events and Research
- Clinical Quality, Standards and Safety
- Clinical Quality Overview
- Standards of Clinical Practice
- Safety in Anaesthesia
- Governance and Support
- Support for Doctors and FAQs
- Invited Review (ART)
- Clinical Services Accreditation (ACSA)
- College Representation on AACs
- Airway Leads
- Clinical Quality FAQs
- Patient Information Leaflets
- Clinical Quality Publications
- Contact the Clinical Quality Directorate
- Revalidation and CPD
- News and the Bulletin
- For Patients and Relatives
- Patients and Relatives Overview
- Common Concerns and FAQs
- Who are Anaesthetists?
- Information about Anaesthesia
- Information for Children and Parents
- Commercial Printing of our Leaflets
- Making Anaesthesia Safer
- Complaints about your Doctor or treatment
- The Lay Committee (LC)
- Patient information Publications
- Contact the Patient Information Unit