2021 Anaesthetics curriculum
The new curriculum for a CCT in Anaesthetics will be implemented from 04 August 2021. Anaesthetists in training will move to the new curriculum at different points depending on what training has been completed and what training is already planned; please see our implementation and transition page for further information.
On this page we will highlight some curriculum relevant news items and we have broken down curriculum information into a number of themes, which are:
- Curriculum philosophy
- Curriculum assessment
We will continue to update these pages for the foreseeable future, so please do check back for any updates.
Recent training updates
- Guidance for counting experience prior to entry into a CCT training programme in Anaesthetics
- 2021 Curriculum ARCP checklists and guidance
- The Guide to Anaesthetics Training - 2021 Curriculum (also known as The Handbook)
- Educational Development Time for Anaesthetists in Training: Guidance for Schools of Anaesthesia
- Guidance for ACCS anaesthetists in training and Educational Supervisors
- 2010 to 2021 LLp transition guide
- 2021 Curriculum for a CCT in Anaesthetics document
A new curriculum has also been developed for ACCS training. For more details please visit the ACCS website.