Help and Support
Getting started with the Lifelong Learning Platform
We are currently creating a range of guidance to assist with using the e-Portfolio, Logbook and CPD functions within the Lifelong Learning Platform.
Please revisit this page regularly, as we will be adding new and updated content.
Important Information and links
- We are continuously improving the Lifelong Learning platform, which includes fixing bugs and making changes that our members have requested. You will find the details of these improvements on our System Updates and Improvements page, which is regularly updated.
- If you need to change your curriculum, please click here to complete the Curriculum change form.
- If you need to change your Deanery and/or School of Anaesthesia, please click here to complete the change of School form.
- A reminder to please check you have selected the correct participant/assessor when initiating an assessment, especially during the busy ARCP season. If you have incorrectly been sent an assessment "For your review", please open the form in question and select (or enter where applicable) "unable to comment", before returning and subsequently dismissing the form from your "Assessing" tab.
Introduction to using the LLP
Please note that this section is currently under construction and some the following links may be inactive or only contain place holder information.
YouTube guidance videos for anaesthetists in training
We have created multiple YouTube videos as guidance for anaesthetists in training, assessors and supervisors. We will be adding additional and updated content regularly.
The most recent videos, which address commonly reported issues and questions, are listed below:
- Do I need to download my 2010 portfolio before transitioning to the new curriculum?
- Here is a video describing how you can create an ESSR to transition your 2010 Curriculum records into the new Curriculum.
- How do I download a PDF copy of any of my LLP documents?
- Why has my doughnut turned all red?
- Updating your Stage of Training
- Guidance on Certificates and Milestones which appear incomplete
The Educational Supervisor’s Structured Report (ESSR) allows the panel to review what an anaesthetist in training has done over the review period. Panel members will also be able to review the user’s progress by accessing the ‘review curriculum’ page from within the form.
Yes, via personal activities, however, you will need to add supporting documents. You will be given the option to select if you want to make them visible on ESSR.
For consultants and SAS doctors, a full User Guide on the CPD functionality is available below: