Quality Audit & Research Coordinators (QuARCs)
QuARCs are a national network of engaged clinicians delivering research and quality improvement initiatives
Quality Audit & Research Coordinators (QuARCs) are the HSRC's main point of contact within a trust for national audits, quality improvement projects, multi-centre research and other academic issues.
The QuARC network facilitates the HSRC's aim to be the 'glue' between clinical anaesthesia and the research agenda through the comprehensive audit of perioperative care, national quality improvement initiatives and the maintenance of a network of active engaged clinician researchers.
Would you like to be a QuARC?
We are currently looking for QuARCs in the following Trusts/Health Boards or Hospitals (click each link to expand). If you are based at one of these organisations and would like to be a QuARC, please speak to your Clinical Director and contact the HSRC Coordinator.
Trusts without a QuARC
- Ashford and St Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Doncaster and Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- East Cheshire NHS Trust
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust
- George Eliot Hospital NHS Trust
- Liverpool Women's NHS Foundation Trust
- Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust
- Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust
- North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust
- North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust
- Somerset Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Southend University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust
- University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust
- University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust
- Weston Area Health NHS Trust
- Whittington Health NHS Trust
- Wirral University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust
- NHS Dumfries and Galloway
- NHS Forth Valley
- NHS Orkney
- NHS Western Isles
- Powys Teaching Health Board
There are no Trusts without a QuARC in Northern Ireland.
- States of Guernsey
- States of Jersey
- Isle of Man Department of Health and Social Services
Do you have a query for your local QuaRC?
If you are interested in audit, research and quality improvement and would like to discuss any local opportunities with your Quality Audit & Research Coordinator, please search the HSRC's online database to get in contact with them.