What we offer our employees
We offer a wide range of benefits to our employees, details as follows.
- Excellent paid annual leave entitlement, starting at 26 days per year, dependent on length of service and grade.
- Defined Contribution pension scheme with Standard Life; 10% is paid by RCoA when 5% is paid by employee.
- Interest-free season ticket loan.
- Life Assurance (4x).
Learning & development
- Funding is available to support employees through relevant professional qualification and training.
- Leadership, management and rising stars courses to support career progression.
- Study leave.
Health & wellbeing
- Benenden Healthcare.
- Flexible working hours.
- Employee assistance programme – 24/7, all year round advice, information and counselling services covering legal, financial and debt matters to health and/or any work related issues.
- Weekly wellness hour to focus on physical or mental health.
- Fresh fruit delivered daily.
- Annual eye test and/or glasses allowance.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Annual flu jabs.
In addition to…
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay.
- Several break out areas, prayer room, first aid room and staff room with outside terrace, games, access to microwaves, free tea/coffee and other social activities.
- Annual Christmas lunch and quarterly directorate lunches.
- Long service awards.