Dr Fiona Donald
MB ChB, FRCA, EDAIC
Term of office on Council
Term of office as President
Term of office as Vice-President
Southmead Hospital, Bristol
Dr Fiona Donald qualified from Bristol University in 1985 and trained in anaesthetics in Bristol, the southwest, Oxford and Geneva from 1987-97. She was appointed as a Consultant at Southmead Hospital in Bristol in 1997. Fiona's main area of clinical and research interest is obstetric anaesthesia concentrating on improvements in safety through team training.
She has a longstanding commitment to teaching and training, having been College Tutor, Chair of the Board of the Bristol School of Anaesthesia and an FRCA examiner.
Register of Interests
- Board member, and member of teaching faculty for the Prompt Maternity Foundation
- Member of the BMA
- Association of Anaesthetists
- Obstetric Anaesthetists’ Association
- Society for Education in Anaesthesia
- Society of Anaesthetists of the Southwestern Region.