RCoA webinar: working through the pandemic
This webinar will bring together panellists from different paths in anaesthesia, exploring the challenges they are facing during the current surge.
You will hear from a Trainee, Consultant and Clinical Director who are working through the thick of the pandemic as well as a Consultant in Obstetrics and a Consultant who is shielding.
Chair: Professor William Harrop-Griffiths, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, London
- Dr Claire Tordoff, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Dr Kumaran Selvarajah, Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Felicity Plaat, Imperial Healthcare NHS Trust
- Dr Ros Bacon, Hammersmith Hospital
- Dr Sarah Hare, Medway Maritime Hospital, Kent
Recorded on 22 February 2021